Publication Subscription Features
- The only subscription that offers a hard copy of nasen Connect magazine
- Access to three peer-reviewed, internationally respected academic journals
- Access to the nasen Research app for Apple and Android devices
Webinar Pass Benefits
- nasen Connect keeps you up to date with latest SEND news and developments within the sector
- nasen’s academic journals are packed with over 30 years’ worth of educational resources from internationally renowned researchers
- Learn about the latest innovative practice in special educational needs and inclusion
Our three peer-reviewed academic journals (BJSE, SfL & JORSEN) contain the latest education research in the areas of SEND and inclusion. They are perfect for anyone needing academic access to articles covering all levels of education, from pre-school, to school, and post-school.
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs (JORSEN)
This international peer-reviewed online nasen publication, establishes an international forum for the dissemination of research on special educational needs. This journal is published three times per year and is available exclusively online.
Support For Learning (SFL)
This topical journal examines the practical and theoretical issues surrounding the education of pupils with special educational needs in mainstream schools, and aims to act as a bridge between academics and practitioners.
British Journal of Special Education (BJSE)
This well-established and respected journal covers the whole range of learning difficulties relating to children in mainstream and special schools, with particular emphasis on the impact of legislation on special and inclusive practice.